Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cosmos

The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it. But the way those atoms are put together. - Carl Sagan, Cosmos.

I like to listen to stuff while I work. I tend to enjoy audiobooks or movies. For movies or documentaries, the best kinds are of the sort that the ideas are captivating enough that I can mostly just listen and still be engaged.

I just finished listening to Carl Sagan's Cosmos. I throughly enjoyed it. I'm sad it's over.

Then I thought, "Hey, I want to do some Carl Sagan fan art."

So I did.

Then of course there's this thing. I love this thing.


3 comments:

Sadami said...

Very nice! The beauty of universe!!

Finn Clark said...

This is great! The turtleneck was never worn by a wiser man. I'm halfway through the Cosmos series at the moment, and it's really good stuff. I almost don't want to get to the end.

quarksparrow said...

Your artwork, and Carl Sagan. Two things I love! This made my day.