Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breath of Embers

My humble dragons are in some mighty company at the new Gallery Nucleus (@gallerynucleus) group show, Breath of Embers: Art of Dragons.

How I wish I could get out there are see this show! Nucleus always puts together the best shows and I'm so pleased to have been able to join in again. (Huge thanks to Wade!)

Here are my three pieces in the show.



 

I regret that due to projects and scheduling I wasn't able to complete the new pieces I had planned for the show. At some point I'll bring them to life but there's just too much on plate at the moment.


7 comments:

Nicolò Rigobello said...

Beautiful!

Larry MacDougall said...

Nice work Cory.

Stacy LeFevre said...

Beautiful rendition of your dragons. :) I like their smaller snouts.

Soju Shots said...

absolutel stunners!!!! all 3 of them.....u should be proud!

ian said...

these are beautiful. I love your dragons. Top two are aces.

Shaylynn said...

Wonderful work!!! These are awesome...

I was wondering whether you'd like to join in a drawing challenge I'm hosting? It's would be wonderful to have a REAL artist join. :) It's a small drawing each day during November (I know November is partly over already, but very few people are actually doing this every day). I'd love it if you would join in, if only for a day or two. :)
More info on my blog: http://shealynns-faerie-shoppe.blogspot.com/search/label/30%20Day%20Drawing%20Challenge

Emily Starr said...

As an organist, I just wanted to say I find the last one particularly enticing. I have always had the image in my mind that the organ is some sort of mythological beast that has to be tamed, so it's intriguing to see a mythological beast playing it, and the little girl watching from afar. Nice work!