Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ICP


Photo by Peter Crane.

Indie Craft Parade, (@craftparade) my wife's pet project went off this past weekend. It was another massive success and a lot of fun to boot. 

I debuted several new prints at the show. I'll be posting those this Friday.

I had several of my Grimm and Alice prints as well as several originals but the work I was most excited about was The Hidden People. The book did very well at the show and I want to thank everyone who came by and supported it! 

Prints of five pieces from The Hidden People will be available this Friday. 

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Moonofsilver said...

YAY CAN'T WAIT...so excited about those prints!! =) =) =)

Sarah June said...

Love you're illustrations! Especially the winding tree in The Golden Apple. Looks very enchanting. I'm doing a paper on Maurice Sendak for my History of Illustration class. Would you say he is one of your inspirations for your work, someone whose been a great influence for you?