Monday, November 08, 2010

The John Bauer Museum

Last month Erin and I went on a little European adventure. One of the places we visited was Sweden. We went there because in a town called Jönköping lived one of my all time favorite artists, John Bauer.

We added Sweden to our list of places to stop during our two week trek solely for the purpose of visiting his museum. I was not disappointed. I can honestly say that seeing John Bauer's work in person gave me a delirious, giddy feeling I think people call inspiration. I'm not a big believer in inspiration. I believe much more in working very hard, but man, this place was inspiring for me.

And just your luck I took video. Enjoy.



(see 720p HD version, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylTaoYXIj0A&hd=1)

2 comments:

Larry MacDougall said...

John Bauer is a big favourite around here too - thanks Cory.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Thanks a bunch, Cory!