Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Alice, final drawing 12/14

Note : I am posting the progression of these Alice pieces, start to finish. This stage is the final drawing.


"The Court of Justice"

Next post, Friday : "Who cares for you?"

* * *

And bonus update! I got the proof (pages are loose, you'll in the pictures) in for my "Alice" book. It's 8.5 x 11, 30 pages, color. It's drawings, sketches, and excerpts.

More about this in the coming days but it looks perfect, I couldn't be more pleased with it.





3 comments:

Nat said...

Wow. I would buy the book in a heartbeat. Got to wait for more details eh.

Wouldn't it be cool to have an "Art of ..." for this book with the development sketches you have been sharing. Just suggesting :)

Marloes de Vries said...

Oh wow, it looks really amazing! As soon as it comes out, I'm going to order it! Wonderful job!

GeoNeo said...

Looking good! Love the typography can't wait to see the completed version.

- Geo.