Monday, August 17, 2009

SDCC 2009 - all the stuff

I didn't pick up too much this past year, a combination of no room to pack it / we'd spent a lot already getting prints / the sketchbooks made.

Here's a few of the pieces I bought/was given/traded for at the San Diego Comic-Con back at the end of July.

Enjoy!

_______________________________

Man, I love Rebecca Guay's paintings. I picked up a print.

_______________________________

Jake Parker and I traded sketchbooks and in the picture you can see my copy of Flight 6.


_______________________________

Our good friends over in Paris, Daniel and Olivier ( Galerie Daniel Maghen ) gave me one of their new books.

_______________________________

Here's my personal card and the card I made up to help promote Terrible Yellow Eyes.

_______________________________

The excellent Bill Robinson gave me a pack of prints which included his TYE contribution!

_______________________________

Mike Daley and I traded a print or something for this awesome piece of Medusa.

_______________________________

Pascal Campion has no equal. He does one beautiful piece every morning. They are funny, charming, and touching. I'm pretty much in awe. Oogeley Boogeley is the collection of his works.

_______________________________

Claire Wendling is heart stoppingly incredible. I picked up her new book.

_______________________________

Last but certainly not least, I got a little Totoro. Because who could not.


_______________________________

I wanted to tell you all that I'm sorry about the lack of postings last week, things were just terribly busy and I missed most of the week. I like to post once a day but last week just didn't work out, so here's to the new week!

A little preview of the postings, I'm learning oil painting from Justin and I've been at work in my free time on a new painting. So far so good. I'll be posting the progress this week.

1 comment:

RAWLS said...

Great loot my friend!!