Tuesday, April 03, 2007

magic tricks and baby ducklings in a sparkling land of birthday parties


But I saved the birthday cake. And the ducklings are very grateful and the train swinging poachers are behind bars.

Ducklings.

Ducklings....

Or were they koala bears.

...

I have a magic trick. I can do it at parties, I can do it at weddings, I can do it anywhere.

I can even do the trick under the house in the crawl space, which is where I was this time.

My total magic trick count to date is six.

Six times I've performed this incredible trick.

Six times I've dislocated my shoulder.

Magic.

5 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

i'm not glad you busted your shoulder..but i totally got to hang out with someone one on one instead of in a massive group b/c you did.

so maybe it was fate.

and at least you have a hot nurse.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how much more "magic" I can take!

Julie Arsenault said...

wow. your magic is a lot more impressive than mine. my best trick is just walking without running into things, but i can only do it when the stars are aligned correctly.

Blankenship said...

Six times?!?

Cory Godbey said...

one, two, three, four, five, six.